NSS College, Manjeri is a Government aided Arts & Science College managed by Nair Service Society, affiliated to CU CALICUT situated in Manjeri (Kerala). The college was established in the year 1965. Its campus is spread over 21 Acres.
NSS College Manjeri Highlights
|Campus Size||21 Acres|
|Student Gender||Male, Female|
NSS College Manjeri – Overview
NSS College, Manjeri an Arts and Science college managed by the Nair Service Society and affiliated with the University of Calicut is situated amidst the beautiful hills of Manjeri, a municipal town of Malappuram a northern district of “Gods own country”, Kerala.
The scenic background of the hills and the serene calmness of the altitude set an ideal atmosphere for the exploration of the higher realms of learning. Like the other colleges owned by the Nair Service Society, this college also owes its oigin to its esteemed founder Padmabhushan Sri. Mannathu Padmanabhan.
The generosity of Sri. P.M. Thirumulpad on 15th July 1965. The jubilee of the institution was celebrated with all splendor in 1990and a new two-storied block was declared opened by Sri. P.K. Narayana Panicker, General Secretary, Nair Service Society.
NSS College Manjeri Vision
NSS College Manjeri envisions excellence in education with equity and equality, a system that is a healthy breeding ground for the culturing and dissemination of a variety of knowledge in a holistic manner and which would empower and transform the individual irrespective of his/her socio-economic background to be one propagating love, harmony, and peace in the society.
NAIR Service Society
The Nair Service Society, a. synonym for selfless service and social commitment was founded by the late Sri. Mannathu Padmanabhan in 31 – 10 1914. It came into being at a crucial stage in the history of the Nair community which was facing a crisis brought about by disunity and blind adherence to outmoded customs, beliefs and practices.
They had a glorious past but ignorance, accumulated over centuries, reinforced by inadequate education, proved disastrous for the community. Their predilection for celebrations and penchant for ceremonial occasions fuelled by a strong affinity towards profligacy and extravaganza, contributed to their decline. and downfall. Gradual loss of land holdings, underemployment and unemployment due to lack of modern education completed the process of disintegration.
It was at this juncture that Sri. Mannathu Padmanabhan took the initiative to unite the members of the Nair community and build up a great organization. The rest is history. He inspired them and gave them a. dream, a. dream of liberation from poverty, misery and ignorance.hundreads of units of the N.S.S in his own unique way, with his persistence, tireless efforts, vision and farsightedness.
The N.S.S opened an array of educational institutions, hospitals and other socially beneficial institutions all over the With an amazing network of units at the village (Karayoga.) and taluk levels (taluk unions), the N.S.S has evolved into a well-knit and coherent organization that has never severved from the noble ideals and high principles of the founder.
The N.S.S runs more than a hundred of schools.15 arts and science colleges, 3 Training colleges, 1 Engineering college, 1 Homeo Medical College, several Nursing Colleges, Polytechnic college, T.T.C Schools, Working Women Hostels and Technical institutions. state.
Though initially started to reorganize, strengthen and empower the Nair community the N.S.S, has extended the benefits of its service beyond communal and religious boundaries and has been playing significant roles in the social, economic, educational and political transformations of the state.
NSS College Manjeri Past
Padmabhushan Sri. Mannathu Padmanabhanabhan,Sri.P.M.Thirumulpad and Sri.A.Achuthan Nair were behind the starting of the NSS College. The College was inaugurated by Sri.P.M.Thirumulpad on 15th July 1965. The jubilee of the institution was celebrated with all splendor in 1990.
NSS College Manjeri Administration
The college is managed by the Nair Service Society. The management is responsible for appointments and transfers of staff, maintenance and general administration. Academic authority rests with the University and Government is the pay master.
Day to day administration of the institution is carried out by the Principal who is assisted by the College council and various other committees appointed jointly by the Council and Principal. The college Council which is a statutory advisory body is constituted by the Principal, Heads of Departments and two members elected from among the members of the staff.
The college office is managed by the Principal. The office consists of a Superintend, a Head Accountant, and the following staff.
|1.||M.P. Vasudevan||Jr. Superintendent|
|2.||E.N. Vijayakumar||Head Accountant|
|5.||Rajan. A||U.D. Typist (Hr. Gr.)|
|8.||Santhosh. G||Office Attendant (Hr. Gr)|
NSS College Manjeri Mission
- To design, develop, and offer contemporary, relevant, and quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Arts, Science, and Commerce.
- To offer students the latest information on all aspects of related branches of learning and equip them to successfully compete and pursue higher learning, research, and professional careers.
- To contribute to the socio-economic well-being of society by promoting and bringing out quality leadership.
- To ensure access through positive discrimination for needy and eligible students in admission and financial assistance through scholarships and stipend from governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- To prepare an atmosphere that is intellectually stimulating as well as promotes values of duty, responsibility, and morality, the three pillars of human life.
- To encourage and promote self-education and innovation in higher education
- To prepare the best facilities for quality teaching–learning and training programs
- To impart training for career development and self-employment.
- To promote social accountability, consultancy, and research among the teaching faculties.
- [100+] Spanish Names for Girls with meanings
- [Apply Online] Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 MTS Notification
- Akash Stylish Names for Instagram (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- Ammi Singh stylish names and Nicknames (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- BOT Stylish Name and Nicknames FreeFire
- Devil Stylish Names for Instagram (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- Free Fire Stylish Name (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- Free Fire Stylish Name I Love You
- Government Expired Domains List 2023 with High DA, PA
- IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2022 [Direct Link] @www.ibps.in
- King Stylish Names for Instagram (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- Raistar stylish name and nicknames
- Sandeep Stylish Names for Instagram (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- Vivek Stylish Names for Instagram (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 ♥)
- ऑनलाइन पैसा कमाने के 7 आसान तरीके